Five Reasons why you should make this for dinner…
1. This recipe requires little effort, has few ingredients, but tastes impressive.
2. It tastes like a sloppier version of Lasagna.
3. It’s just as good the next day for lunch.
4. It would be a great dish to bring to a friend’s.
5. My toddler cleaned his plate - kid approved is ALWAYS a bonus for me.
Easy Baked Ziti
1 lb Cooked Ziti noodles
1 1/2 lb Cooked Ground Beef
3 1/2 cups Tomato Sauce (or 1 jar if you need a shortcut, I make a quick homemade sauce but either would work)
1 cup Ricotta Cheese
2 cups Low-Fat Shredded Mozzarlla Cheese
1. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
2. In a large casssarole Mix together meat, sauce and 1 cup of the Mozzerella cheese.
3. Add Ricotta in spoonfuls and mix in.
4. Spinkle with remaining Mozzerella cheese on top.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.